What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you browse websites. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to website owners.
Cookies can be categorized as follows:
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site may not work as a result.
- Analytics Cookies: These cookies allow us to analyze website traffic and measure the performance of our site. This helps us to improve the way our website works and ensure that users can easily find what they are looking for.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests. They may be used by advertising networks to collect browsing data across different websites. These cookies may track your browsing activity across different sites and tailor advertisements to your preferences.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to our website and see how visitors navigate our website. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by ensuring that users can easily find what they are looking for.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our website and enable us to personalize content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences.
You have the right to choose whether or not to accept cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies by default, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. However, please note that disabling cookies may result in limited functionality of certain parts of our website.
For more information about cookies, including how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.